Helen's Escape

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Know the feeling?




Cyberlearning is taking on a whole new perspective for me now after putting a huge effort into doing all the reading that is required. The on-line learning resource is taking a lot of time to negotiate and keeping all the balls juggling in the air has been difficult. Fortunately, I was able to focus on a language learning component in my contribution, as I have a love of language, I really enjoyed doing my bit. Integral in all is the Technology, which is not only a means to an end, but an end in itself for me. Quite often when I become frustrated with the technology I turn to my old friend Robbie Burns who says "Prudent, cautious self-control is wisdom's root”. I am having heaps of issues with the new version of Blogger and things are just not going as they should.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:11:00 pm, Blogger Bing said...

Hi Helen,
Great to see you added links :) It certainly makes things easier, doesn't it?

It was good catching up with you today.

See next week!

cheers.
robee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home