Helen's Escape

Friday, October 27, 2006

Wonders will never cease!

I have finally managed to publish my website. Here it is and I have also put the link on my Wiki: http://students.ed.qut.edu.au/n0289868/cln618/
I had an interesting time on the journey from start to finish and without all those nice people who helped me along the way, I would not have even got off the ground. I even managed to lassoo Masha and Yvonne when they were passing by in the Library, and thank you so much for your help. I have collared Annetta to give me feedback and I am looking for one other daring soul . I am breathing a short sigh of relief before before I start Grammar on the 6th.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:57:00 am, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Helen,

Your webquest seems to have disappeared?! Did you change something in H drive?
Did you create it originally in questgarden? If so, could you give me that link, so I can fix the link on my blog? Also the U of Calgary people would be interested in seeing yours & when it's on H drive, only us QUTers can see it :-)
-Debra-

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 10:56:00 am, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Helen - thanks for putting your webquest back up ... good one! :-)

-Debra-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home