Helen's Escape

Friday, October 13, 2006

Incommunicardo!

I haven't been around much so I've missed you all. I have been having a research fling with Eric doing the final assignment for Methodology. I didn't think a database could be so engaging. I'm almost there and hope it is cut out of the right cloth. Meanwhile, I'm now back to Technology so I am sure much fun is yet to be had. I've been preparing the activities in Word so far and haven't yet hit the Hot Potatoes site or joined in the fun of Dreamweaver. It will be back to Eric to research the theory, as that is quite a good educational data base. Also, I must remember to to read that nifty little book we all bought. Cia bella!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:42:00 pm, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Hi Helen,
Thanks for appreciating my 'Food' theme!Good luck in yours -and that goes for methodology too..
Cheers! Nilly

 
At Saturday, October 21, 2006 4:30:00 pm, Blogger kylie said...

Yes definately read the book that we were assigned. I am finding it hard to go to other sources for information cause it is pretty good. Has lots of great reasons for using tech in the classroom. If you are still looking for info I recommend. Johnston, HEaley and Opp-Beckham. They are my favourites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home