Helen's Escape

Friday, September 08, 2006

One small step for mankind!

With a sigh of exilaration or exasperation I am not entirely sure, but I can say that I have completed the WebQuest to a standard which I sincerely hope meets the grade. If it helps anyone, I have placed it in the Student Projects section of the Wiki and if I can help others, I would be only too pleased. Thank you to those who helped me along the way. I think I can get my head around the curriculum underpinnings that is required because I did spend an eternity in Queensland secondary schools. For me, the greatest challenge was mastering the technological environment, as you all know what it is like for the "baby boomer" generation. I have even discovered that I actually like doing things like I was doing in the assignment. Now to the readings, and I need to do a lot more to develop my understanding further, as my old friend Robbie Burns says:

"suspense is worse than disappointment"

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:20:00 pm, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Dear Helen,
I abolutely enjoyed looking at your WebQuest -its wonderful! Hope you are enjoying a more relaxing lifestyle now! Cheers, Nilly

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:27:00 am, Blogger kylie said...

I saw your web quest and I really liked it. I love all of the pictures. I think using all of the great things that we have in Australia have to be taken advantage of for use in class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home