Helen's Escape

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A new adventure in cyberland!


I've been remiss and had a big holiday away from blogging and with St Paddy's day just around the corner, 2007 brings new challenges in the form of Cyberlearning. I am not quite sure what convinced me to embark on such a journey, but here I am now in uncharted waters doing CLN 601 a subject in the Masters of Learning Innovation Program. I started off quite humbly in TESOL thinking that is where I should be as I love languages, learning new things, travelling and working overseas. However, like the young graduates I vacillitate just as much and am never quite sure where I'm headed. I am even thinking now that the Library is where I could eventually find professional fulfilment. They say learning is a lifelong process and I can certainly attest to that. I have to thank my CLN 618 Lecturer, Debra, for moving me out of my confort zone, (or should I say, sphere of ignorance) and into a new and exciting field. She gave me the confidence to undergo such a re-invention.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 22, 2007 4:55:00 pm, Blogger Bing said...

Hi Helen!
I'm so glad we're doing this Cyberlearning unit together - it seems that you are on top of things :) I haven't contributed to the online discussion forum yet, but I will get around to it soon - probably next week!!

see you in class!

cheers,
robee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home