Helen's Escape

Friday, September 22, 2006

Where to now?

The next challenge ahead of me is to create the website for my next module of call materials. Sometimes, not very often, I am pleased with what I have done. I have to say that what I have learned so far in this course is no exception. When I started at the beginning of the Semester I didn't even know what a blog was. I have been doing quite a bit of reading about the use of CALL and Debra has given us lots of references from VIP's in the CALL world. I have actually found another one who seems to know a lot about these sorts of things. I will put his link on my Wiki. There seems to be a plethora of literature about the subject. All I can say that being a graduate from the teacher dominated classroom, where the blackboard reigned supreme, we have come a long way. The misfortunate students who had to suffer my paroxysms of coughing from the century old accumulation of chalkdust, must have thought the old OHP was an invention like no other. Now, what a wonderful world, the possibilities are endless.......................

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:58:00 pm, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Hi Helen,
I'm so glad you are enjoying the technology learning experience. I am, too.I knew next to nothing to begin with, so I have a lot of learning to look back on, since the start of the course. Hope you are enjoying the break.
Nilly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home