Helen's Escape

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"A Rose by any other name"



Hot potatoes are all around me so I shouldn't be waxing lyrical and thinking about Shakepeare's "Romeo and Juliet", but this time last year I was in Verona looking up onto Juliet's balcony and how things change in a short time. I am now swamped with assignments due and the Semester coming to a close. I even managed not to heed the Jacarandas' early bloom. When those purple flowers bloom, it means to stop living and start studying. The Website task preoccupies my mental energy, but I somehow managed to not do very much. It was reassuring to chat to Nilly who is quite savvy with these sorts of things.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:07:00 am, Blogger kylie said...

Hi Helen,
I am having real trouble using Hot Potato and Dreamweaver as Hot potato won't let me register so I can use the full product and I find dreamweaver really difficult to use.

Hope you are doing better than me.
Kylie

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:24:00 pm, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Hi Helen,
You always say that I'm in the know (technically speaking) but that's unfortunately far from the real thing!I'm stuck! haven't made a proper start as such but I was naughty and played truant- holidaying and lazying with my kids. So I only have myself to blame. Did you look at the hot potatoes tutorials in the half baked site? Once U do that, U R on your way a bit..
Nilly

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:25:00 pm, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Helen - where would you rather be right now? so my next Q is - why are you putting yourself through this?? ;-) I know, it's the scintillating company, isn't it?! ;-} of the virtual kind ...
Hope you got the message about the 1-2pm session tomorrow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home