Helen's Escape

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Paradise regained!

Oh what a day! My head is spinning with all the new learnings. I did learn a lot from the workshop. I tried Hot Potatoes and learned about all the nifty, little things I can do for my ESL lessons. I grew up on a diet of what Debra calls "drill and kill", and now I can see a whole new world appearing before me when I venture to the classrooms of to-morrow. We were also pointed in the direction of some very good readings which I am saving for bedtime. I am looking forward to completing my e-portfolio and linking things hither and thither so goodness knows what the results will be like. I don't know about the music and soundwaves yet, I don't think I'll be producing the best video clips of my own performances for a little while, so please be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home