Helen's Escape

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Spring has Sprung!

The countdown has begun with regards to the first round of Assignments. I find while I am in the throes of one subject I cannot get to another. I haven't managed effectively to do everything at once. I took some time away from the keyboard to watch Skyfire on Saturday night and that was spectacular, though I couldn't help thinking about all this money spent on Riverfest with tonnes of Fireworks exploding into the sky. Have we got our priorities right? Meanwhile, the celebrations went on and F1 eleven's spectularly soared overhead with flames illuminating the sky. I felt very insignificant in the scheme of everything.

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006 3:58:00 pm, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Well done, Helen!! It works just fine!!! :-)
Go to:

http://students.ed.qut.edu.au/n0289868/cln618/webquest/
to check yourself ... the only thing I would suggest is some more information on the Teacher's page about who this quest is for - what age, living where, with what goals, at what point in their learning etc - both for the students to see & for other teachers who may be interested in using it themselves.

-Debra-

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:13:00 am, Blogger kylie said...

Thanks for your suggestions as to how I can post my webquest. It is finished I think but I have to drive to Uni today to try to see if your suggestions work. Otherwise I will be in trouble as I will not sleep again tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home