Helen's Escape

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Liberty's in every blow! Let us do or die."

That's a quote from my favourite poet, dear old Robert Burns, the Scott, whom I usually allude to when things go pear shaped. I think he was referring to things bigger than a WebQuest and downloading to H Drive. I have dearly departed from the QuestGarden and moved on to a more celestial world in Dreamweaver. I have even tried to connect to H Drive from my computer with imported expertise from a dear friend with a very high level of skills in technology, and guess what? It didn't work. I know I shall always have fond memories of CLN618. I can't remember much about any other University subject I've ever studied over the years.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:15:00 am, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Hi Helen!
Somehow, your blog succeeds in eluding me! This is my third attempt to leave comments on your postings and hopefully it'll work. Everytime I've tried to post - which was twice - it refused to appear! Soo here goes!Your blog looks great, Helen and Good Luck to you as you create your webquest!

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 3:54:00 pm, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Helen - the tech guys say your webquest is visible - so I must go have a look now ...
Have you managed to check & see yourself?

A great achievement to get this far!

-Debra-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home